Service and Location
Our providers are licensed to provide therapy services, including teletherapy, to anyone in the state of Connecticut. Coaching can be provided to anyone, regardless of your state or country location.
We are considered out-of-network providers with most health insurance companies.
If your insurance company considers us out-of-network, we will provide you with the invoice documentation you need to request reimbursement under your plan. Many (but not all) insurance plans provide reimbursement of up to 60%-80% of fees paid to an out-of-network provider. Specific out-of-network benefits vary between insurance plans. Please contact your health insurance provider directly to understand how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services with an out-of-network provider.
We recommend asking these questions of your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do my mental health benefits include coverage for therapy with an out of network provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards and health spending plans (HSAs) as forms of payment. You can submit payment directly online in our secure patient portal or contact us about signing up for auto-pay.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!