Compassionate Care Focused on You
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve daily living. Working with a therapist allows you to discuss your difficulties with a compassionate, non-judgmental person, who will work with you to find ways to improve your situation. You will also have the reassurance that your information will be kept confidential and not shared with anyone without your permission.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You feel like no one would understand
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You want to talk to someone, but worry that they will tell others
Then individual therapy could be right for you.