Support for the Toughest Job You Have
We are not born knowing how to parent and children don’t come with an instruction manual.
Nothing really prepares you to become a parent. Some of us were lucky enough to have parents that set a good example. Others grew up in homes where the dynamic between child and parent was anywhere from uncomfortable to dysfunctional and not consistently loving.
But the truth is, even if you were raised in a loving environment by parents that did right by you 24/7, you are never fully prepared to handle sticky situations with your own children. We never really know what behavioral challenges our child may wind up struggling with, and how those will affect your other children and the family as a whole.
This is where Parenting Coaching comes in.
In Parenting Coaching we work together to choose a goal or outcome (get my child to do their homework without a daily tantrum), decide which proven parenting techniques will help get the outcomes you desire, and customize how to implement them. We also follow-up, monitor, and make adjustments to tailor things specifically to your child and situation.
Who is Parenting Coaching For?
Parenting coaching is for any parent who wishes to resolve behavioral struggles with their children. These struggles can include typical daily difficulties, such as:
- Morning routines
- Sibling bickering
Coaching can also help with more demanding behaviors that push the envelope of your parenting skillset. These include:
- Dealing with a strong-willed child
- Getting a picky eater to eat
- Engaging with an angry or defiant teenager
- Guiding a child with Attention Deficit issues
Let’s Get You the Results You Want
A coach is that person in your corner that offers the best tools to reach the goals you’ve set and cheers you on as you do the work and take the necessary steps. We’re here to share what we have learned over the years, including from our ongoing parenting journeys, so you can regain control over your own actions and your home.
- Are looking for ways to address behavioral issues in your child such as not listening
- Need help in taking care of yourself and managing your own stress
- Want to learn strategies to support your special needs child’s physical, emotional and social development
- Need guidance on creating a plan to address any other childcare issues
- Have a child identified as gifted or 2E
Then please get in touch with us. We invite you to ask as many questions as you need to see if you think one of our clinicians will be a good fit.